Feeling frustrated about technology? Don’t worry: let the tech therapists help.
We at iSupportU, teamed with Ramblin Jackson and in support of Boulder Community Computers, are offering a half-day workshop in business strategies. Three talks teaching you how to get the most out of Google Apps, the cloud and social networking.
Google Apps – Efficient, Innovative, and Agile
by Tim O’Shea, Systems Samurai at iSupportU
- Improve your business’s productivity with Google Apps
- Save money with a proven platform for email, calendaring, and document management
- Evolve beyond your server into a world of mobility, flexibility and reliability
by Shaun Oshman, Director of Possibilities at iSupportU
- Learn to do your accounting with WorkingPoint.com
- Increase the security of your clients’ online data
- Free yourself from software licensing
Essential Social Media Strategies
by Jack Jostes, Wordsmith & Social Media Strategist at Ramblin Jackson
- Create a massive Social Media following loyal to your brand
- Drive sales, repeat business and referrals
- Facebook Fan Page Apps that you MUST have
What does it cost?
Tuition: Early Bird, $75 — Advance, $97 — Door, $125
20% of proceeds benefit Boulder Community Computers
***Technology Therapy® is a service offering of The Technology Therapy Group and of eBusinessCreations a web design, development and marketing agency. This upcoming event is not associated with theses firms. iSupport has been given permission to use the trademark for the upcoming event.